An intersection between digital media, ceramics and glass, the artwork of Brian Boldon locates digital printing and photography in three-dimensional space.
- Carmen Grier's goal is to express beauty in
textiles by manipulating fabric with dyes, shibori, screen-printing, drawing and piecing techniques.
- Alicia Lomne works with the glass kiln casting technique of Pate de verre. Literally translated from French it means paste of glass. The process includes creating a model, making a mold, placing thin layers of powdered or frited glass with in the mold, and then firing the piece in a kiln. Alicia works primarily with open faced molds and is most compelled by the exact color placement and sculptural possibilities that
pate de verre offers.
- Deborah Horrell is a Portland based glass artist with a focus on pate de verre and cast glass methods.
- Jeff Wixon began working with glass over twenty years ago, while at the Mass College of Art,
where he earned his Master's Degree. At the start of his career he created stained glass windows for homes and churches, and
later began working with fused and dichroic glass. Jeff has become proficient in combining glass with other materials to create a
unique line of designs in jewelry and everyday household objects. His artistry is playful and innovative. Currently he has launched www.wixonglass.com
- Kiara Pelissier is an artist creating art from glass, fabric and other mixed media. Having received her BFA from the Cleveland Institute of Art and MFA from Virginia Commonwealth
University, Kiara has taught glass blowing at Penland and Haystack and other institutions.
- Miles Dreyer was raised in Western North Carolina at a time that was full of opportunity in glassblowing.
Strausbaugh Glass Studio- Glass Jewelry & Gifts
- Unique handcrafted flamed glass
creations of silver jewelry and handblown glass. Glass pendants, unique wine stoppers, bottle openers & airplants.
Stanton Glass Studio
- Our craftsmen at Stanton Glass Studio are accomplished in a wide variety of stained glass skills including traditional hand-painting, beveling, acid-etching, gold leafing and much more.
about Steven Forbes-deSoule's raku, including gallery of photos and
Bryozoan Arts, A
Colony of Creative Craftsmanship
- An online retail gallery featuring
independent artists working in jewelry, glass, ceramics, wood, metal and
Greater Philadelphia's newest and largest public access studio
dedicated to hot glass work. We offer classes for all abilities,
studio rentals, commissions and work for sale.
- Light2Art shows inimitable lamps formed
out of a polished agate slice and one piece of glass, cut into stripes
and build together with ongoing pattern.
Abbott Glass Studio
- Award winning custom design
studio featuring the work of artist Linda Abbott. Stained, carved, beveled
and painted glass; dichroic jewelry and dichroic cabochons; personalized
gifts and online shopping.
hand blown glass vessels, paperweights, and platters. Links to images and bios
for glass artist.
- A not for
profit organization promoting the art glass supplies and products industry
- Association of
professional glass artists, retailers, studios and manufacturers.
international non-profit organization.
- The worlds
best resource for Art Glass.